Flying Bird Botanicals 15-Tea Bag Tin
Inspired by ancient herbal wisdom, Flying Bird Botanicals' original herbal tea blends are crafted to offer comfort and efficacy with every nourishing sip.
- Harvest Moon Red Chai - chai spices rounded to perfection with African red tea, vanilla bean + a touch of citrus.
- Cloud Mountain - delicate Nepali spring silver curls, fresh green Mao Feng tea leaves, known for their fresh, grassy, chestnut flavor and light flowery aroma reminiscent of an orchid.
- Lemon Mint Maté - refreshing lemon + mint with pure Brazilian yerba maté.
- White Lemon Ginger - delicate Himalayan silver tips + luscious white peony tea paired refreshingly with lemon + ginger.
- Vanilla Rose Ceylon - vanilla bean + rose petals with fine Ceylon tea — an aromatic floral delight.
- Cold Comfort - Bring warmth + comfort to the cold season while supporting respiratory + sinus health with this refreshing + aromatic blend of mint, tangy rosehips, lemon + spicy ginger.
- Peace Of Mind - Hawthorn flowers brightened with lemon balm + mint bring you an aromatic peace offering.
- Quiet Cough - a complex blend of roots + leaves to support respiratory + bronchial health.
- Throat Soothe - the sweet tastes of licorice root + herbs coat + calm your throat.
- Tummy Coat - this lemony + sweet blend is as delicious as it is soothing for your occasional tummy upset.
For all tea ingredients, see Flying Bird Botanicals website here.
Photography by Flying Bird Botanicals
Made in Bellingham, Washington