Claws Out Nail Polish
Claws Out was founded with the goal of supporting community. Giving money to organizations who've been diligently doing the difficult work for years is a priority to us as a company and as people. Claws Out does that by assigning each color a cause and donating 20% of its profits. They send money to political campaigns they believe will impact the greater good and to nonprofits in immediate need outside of regular donations.
- Uterus: You don't have to have a uterus to be a woman, but we all know and love someone with one. Celebrate the original womb with a view by painting those digits a brilliant shade of pink then feel good knowing 20% of profits from this color go directly to Planned Parenthood.
- Witch Hunt: Claws Out was cofounded by a journalist. We know the importance of a free press to democracy and that it is under an unprecedented attack by the current administration. That’s why we’re supporting ProPublica.
- Darkest Before Dawn: The hard truth is we are still far from gender equity in the world. Around the world, more than 98 million adolescent girls are not in school limiting their future. We're happy to donate 20% of the profits from Darkest Before Dawn to The Obama Foundation's Girls Opportunity Alliance.
- Force of Nature: We believe in science. The evidence that we must act to prevent the catastrophic effects of climate change is all around us. That’s why we’re donating 20% of profits from Force of Nature to the Environmental Defense Fund.
- Matriarchy:We cannot watch another news alert flash across our phones and tell us we have failed children again. On average seven American kids or teens are shot and killed every day. That is why we are donating 20% of our metallic gold nail polish profits to support the women in Mom’s Demand Action.
- Intersectional: We believe feminism isn’t progressing unless it’s addressing progress for everyone. The framework of Intersectional Feminism recognizes the different level of privileges, oppression, and experiences women face based on all aspects of ourselves far beyond sexism. Twenty percent of proceeds from Intersectional donate to Emily's List, an organization that works to get pro-choice democratic women into office.
- Pride Yellow:It’s simple. Every one of us deserves to love and be loved just as we are—without discrimination. We’re donating 20% of Pride profits to the Trevor Project who believe the same.
- Notorious:From her support of equal pay for women to co-founding the Women's Rights Project at the ACLU, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has spent her entire career fighting for gender equality in the workplace. And we love her for it. We want to support her lifetime fight by donating 20% of profits to the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund.
- Reclaiming My Time:There are millions of people working in the domestic sex industry—and more than 8,000 cases of sex trafficking were reported in the US last year. Many of these women do not have easy access to health and wellness care, and that’s what the Cupcake Girls want to change.
- Nude Rainbow Glitter:Here’s the deal, “nude” is kind of a bogus color. Since skin tones come in many shades, one color does not apply to all, and we think a better idea is a rainbow glitter polish. This is a tiny act of our continued commitment towards thinking about inclusivity wherever we can. And that is also why 20% of the profits of Nude will go to Color of Change.
- Big Hugs:54 million Americans experience food insecurity each year, including 18 million children. With the economic impact of COVID-19, who knows what that will be this year. That's why we're donating 20% of profits from Big Hugs to Feeding America.
- Exhausted Empath:Every day there seems to be a new horror, a new dismissal of human rights, a new betrayal of justice—all of it compounding on top of the constant anxiety we all face in this uncertain time. And honestly, we are so tired. It was important to us that we donate 20% of profits from this color to NAMI.
Made in Portland, Oregon