Weatherbeard Beard Oils
What is beard oil? A combination of oils used to condition the beard, moisturizing the skin underneath.
- Rustic Ridge - a cozy, rich, and luxurious scent containing notes of dried oak, smooth caramel, sweet honey, dark amber, smoked hickory, and molasses.
- Leathered Woods - a bold, rugged, and woodsy scent containing notes of genuine leather, fresh-cut sawdust, rustic barn wood, earthy moss, and musk.
Smoked Cherry - a dark, smoky, and fresh scent containing notes of campfire smoke, crisp birch, piped cherry tobacco, rich oud, and red maple leaves.
- Embered Nights - a warm, spicy, and inviting scent containing notes of fresh tobacco, warm vanilla, earthy moss, autumn spices, toasted marshmallow, and smoked woods.
- Timber Trail - an earthy, musky, and exotic scent containing notes of aromatic redwood, exotic oud, silver birch, aged teakwood, earthy vetiver, and rich soil.
- Lakeside Lodge - a clean, nautical, and herbal scent containing notes of crushed sage, salty air, driftwood, earthy vetiver, juicy citrus fruits, and fresh teakwood.
- Southbound - a sweet, calming, and crisp scent containing notes of fresh-picked blackberries, sugared pecans, smooth sandalwood, rich amber, and crisp autumn leaves.
- Sierra Sunset - a zesty, relaxing, and smooth scent containing notes of tangy lemon, juicy orange, fresh eucalyptus, smooth bourbon, warm vanilla, and toasted coconut flakes.
Ingredients: Abyssinian Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Nut Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance
Handmade in Wapakoneta, Ohio